We carry out full service and refurbishment of different industrial pumps in our modern and well equipped workshop on approximately 1100 m2. We measure and repair pumps in our brand independent workshop. We undertake machine condition measurement, installation and disassembly, delivery, startup, preliminary measurement and repair at our customer’s premises on demand. We perform all necessary machine work ourselves in our turning plant for repair works. If our customers need, we produce base frame for new pumps and couple them together with an electric motor in our service. Our compay is a contracted service partner of Wilo since 2015.
Most common pump types in our workshop:
- Pumps: industrial centrifugal pumps, water pumps, submersible pumps, well pumps, high pressure pumps, multistage pumps, slurry pumps, sump pumps, canned motor pumps, elbow pumps, screw pumps, excentric cavity pumps, gear pumps, air operated diaphragm pumps, piston and diaphragm dosing pumps, rotary lobe pumps.
- Vacuum technology equipment: liquid ring vacuum pumps, piston vacuum pumps, sliding vane vacuum pumps, dry screw vacuum pumps, complete vacuum systems, blowers and boosters.
- Vibration measurement with bearing diagnostic instrument
- Shaft alignement setting with laser
- Test pool for submersible pump and dry installed pump testing
- High torque screw tightening up to 6000 Nm, with hydraulic key suitable for accurate torque determination.
- Insulation resistance test of electric motors
- Sand blasting
- Pump volute and impeller repairs with Loctite coatings: the repair of the heavily worn parts are possible with the application of ceramic composite materials. Additionally application of this material improves wear resistance. Corrosion resistant coating is available if corrosion means a problem.
- We undertake a 6 month warranty on our work and materials installed by us.
- The high quality of our services is guaranteed by the ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance system introduced in 2002.